Shadow Work – October/2020
Shadow work is how you integrate the aspects of your unconscious psyche into your conscious experience and allow the positive aspects of the shadow self to express themselves.
In this month, we will DIVE into our shadow personalities.
- Learn about shadow and the role of them in our lives
- Be able to identify your own shadow and how to work with them
- We will dive into this after our opening month to jump in
- Shadow work is a life long journey -so start now!
- These are the parts of us that stop ourselves from truly living
Making friends with our shadows brings our subconscious into the conscious.
This takes persistent work in order to truly hear our minds & lives.
Over the month, we will:
- Get acquainted with at least one of our shadow personalities
- Learn techniques to start to heal these parts of us
- Understand why we would have taken these on
- Start to embrace these parts of ourselves so we can live a full life!
How is it set up?
- 4 Weeks via zoom
- 1.5-2 hours in length
- Each call is LIVE and recorded
- If you miss a call – you will get to be able to watch recording
- Keep recordings for your life
- First 1-1.25 hours – Dr Divi will teach
- Remaining time will be Q/A and intuitive diving in!
Monday nights Starting October 5th.
October 5, 19, 26 & November 2 (Monday Oct 12 is Thanksgiving)
All classes are: 530-7 pm (or 730 pm) PST.
All classes are held via zoom
Access Live or Recording.
The date you register- the transformation begins!
Because we work in energy – it starts the moment you say YES!
Energy 101 – Class done in September- If you did not attend live, we will reach out so you can view the recording before we start in October. It is necessary you watch Energy 101 so the class can allow you go to the depth we will be going into!
You can pay via paypal or E transfer (to email@example.com)
If you do not have the prerequisite but still want to take the Shadow class, please register for the above course and we will reach out to you to arrange for you to watch Energy 101 (cost is $75) to watch the replays.